The Workforce Institute sponsors research topics that span the entire employee population. Here are recent survey findings.
- Despite soaring gas prices, American workers haven’t changed their commuting habits, according to our latest Working in America survey.
- It’s time for long weekends and summer vacations, but back on the front lines, managers are wrestling with The Summertime Crunch.
- Extreme Weather Wreaks Havoc on Employee Attendance: When it rains, it pours!
- Super Bowl Fever strikes again. You can bet on absences and late arrivals.
- Holiday work schedule survey shows that more than half of all full-time employees plan to take time off in December because of holidays and the need to use vacation time before year end.
- “The State of Retail Workforce Management” survey shows the focus has shifted to customer-centricity, but the tools to deliver it are not widely used.
- Global trends in Faking Sick Time
- Survey shows most hourly employees lose pay when they are out sick and employers are ineffective at scheduling replacements.
Submit suggestions for new research and vote on your favorite proposals