A CFO’s Guide to Creating a High Performance Organization
Performance-driven organizations leverage their workforces to realize a host of benefits. This white paper describes how deploying key workforce management practices enables companies to reach a higher level of employee performance – that in turn, leads to increased productivity, decreased operational costs, and improved employee retention.
- Characteristics of a performance-driven organization
- Performance-driven workforce management practices
- Strategies are becoming more people-dependent
- Communication drives successful strategy execution
- Three-phased approach to high performance
- Achieving high performance and increased ROI